If you are a reseller or a distributor of Jensen Precast product, providing Jensen Precast with the proper tax exemption forms before your order is placed will help you save time and effort during the order process.
For your convenience we have included links to a few of the common exemption certificates below. As purchaser it is your responsibility to complete the correct and most current form. If you are uncertain which form to complete, please contact your tax attorney.
As you fill out the form be sure to check the following form fields for accuracy and efficiency:
- The “issued seller” or “vendor” is Jensen Enterprises, Inc. or Jensen Precast
- In the description of property to be purchased can be any of the following:
- Precast concrete products and accessories
- Building materials
- Construction materials
- Precast concrete products and other building materials
- Precast concrete and other related building materials
- Precast concrete and other related construction materials
If you are applying for credit with Jensen online, the online application also provides a place for you to upload the appropriate tax certification forms.
Ready to submit your completed forms? Contact us using the link below and upload your tax certification form and include your Jensen Customer ID (if you have one already) in the comments section before clicking “submit”.
We look forward to doing business with you.