NEW Online Customer Portal
Jensen is now offering a new and secure online payment system that has been designed to enhance your customer experience with us. The customer portal allows customers to easily make a payment, view invoices, credit memos, and request a lien release, in just a few clicks. The customer portal is free to join, the only requirement is having a trade account with Jensen Precast.
Key features of our customer portal include:
- Make a Payment: Easily pay your bill anywhere, anytime.
- Lien Releases: Request and receive lien releases
- Payment Options: Accepted payment methods include electronic bank transfers (ACH), credit/debit cards, and use of account credits.
- Invoice Management: Keep track of your invoices, credits and statements in real-time with downloadable PDF copies.
- Secure Transactions: All transactions made through the portal are encrypted and protected by advanced security protocols.
- Trade account number
- Customer number
- First and last name
Learn more about how to use this portal
Pay Online as Guest
If you do not have trade terms with Jensen, you can use our legacy portal to pay as a guest. It’s simple. Make an ACH payment via the secure Forte portal and we’ll apply the amount to your account. It’s the fastest way to pay your invoice.
To pay online, make sure you have:
- Your invoice number(s)
- The order number(s)
- Your customer ID
- Routing information for the account you wish to make the ACH payment from.
If you wish to pay more than three invoices at once using the portal, please write “see email” in the invoice number field, and then send a message to our A/R team including the copy of the remittance as an attachment.
Learn more about how to use this portal Download How-to Guide.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Jensen Precast accepts several forms of payment:
- Trade Accounts: find more information about applying for credit.
- ACH (Bank Transfer)
- Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover. For customers wishing to pick up their product at will call and paying with a credit card, there will be a 3% convenience fee for orders over $10k. You may also pay any outstanding collections via credit card.
- Check by Mail: pay to the order of Jensen Precast, reference the invoice number, and send it to our secure lockbox:
Jensen Enterprises, Inc
PO Box 103547
Pasadena, CA 91189-3547
Need a lien release?
The best way to request a Lien Release is to do so through the new customer portal, as our team can respond to these requests very quickly.
You may also continue to request a lien release by contacting our Lien department online or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not grant lien release requests over the phone.