Jensen Precast has been supplying high quality precast concrete products since 1968. To complement our line of storm drain and other drainage related products, Jensen Precast has recently introduced a full line of reinforced concrete pipe.
Reinforced concrete pipe is a much higher quality solution to other types of pipe for several reasons. Reinforced concrete pipe is more durable, dependable, and structurally sound than that of other pipe.
Our reinforced concrete pipe is made using state of the art Pedershaab pipe machinery assuring world class quality, consistency, and high output.
Available sizes for reinforced concrete pipe: 15” – 18” – 24” – 30” – 36” – 48”
Features of the Jensen Precast reinforced concrete pipe product line include:
- Meets and exceeds ASTM C-76 standards.
- Regular D-Load Testing done in accordance with ASTM C-497
- Large inventory of reinforced concrete pipe in stock
- Job site delivery and unloading
- Rubber Gaskets for 30” and 36” watertight applications
Jensen Precast offers extremely competitive pricing on all of our reinforced concrete pipe line. Call (800)-648-1134 for pricing and availability on your next reinforced concrete pipe project.